Your donation helps the Red Ribbon campaign reach out to more schools nationwide.
- Implementation Manual: Program participants are provided an implementation manual upon completing program registration requirements. The following sections are included in the Implementation Manual:
- An overview of the Red Ribbon Certified Schools program and process
- The program components
- Timeline for implementation of the program
- How to assemble an application team, with contact information and forms
- Team Leader responsibilities
- Monthly status report tracking information and forms
- Resources and Tools
- Red Ribbon Certified Schools Application Process
- Red Ribbon Certified Schools Program Brochure
- Red Ribbon Certified Schools Application
- Event Checklist
- Newsletter: Informed Families disseminates monthly eCATalyst electronic newsletter distributed to the organization’s approximately 30,000 contacts with the latest prevention news, parenting tools, universal campaign engagement information and agency related news. The newsletter aims to educate and further involve our contacts, offering ways to become more engaged and links to various pages on our website, the Red Ribbon Certified Schools website, and our social media pages. Learn more about our Newsletter.
- Social Media: Informed Families features and regularly updates Facebook and Twitter pages. Te organization extensively utilizes social media to promote the Red Ribbon Certified Schools program, its webinars, the latest news, tips and links to important articles about prevention to parents, school contacts, law enforcement, businesses and other community members.